martes, 4 de septiembre de 2007

Morrissey

Ringleader Of The Tormentors (2006)



I Will See You in Far-off Places" (Morrissey and Alain Whyte) – 4:13
Dear God Please Help Me" (Morrissey and Alain Whyte) – 5:51
You Have Killed Me(Morrissey and Jesse Tobias) – 3:08
The Youngest Was the Most Loved(Morrissey and Jesse Tobias)2:59
In the Future When All's Well (Morrissey and Jesse Tobias) – 3:54
The Father Who Must Be Killed" (Morrissey and Alain Whyte) – 3:53
Life Is a Pigsty" (Morrissey and Alain Whyte)7:22
I'll Never Be Anybody's Hero Now" (Morrissey and Alain Whyte) 4:14
On the Streets I Ran" (Morrissey and Jesse Tobias) – 3:51
To Me You Are a Work of Art" (Morrissey and Alain Whyte) – 4:02
I Just Want to See the Boy Happy (Morrissey and Jesse Tobias) – 2:59
At Last I Am Born" (Morrissey and Michael Farrell) – 3:33

Download

No hay comentarios.: